Implement code, analyze data, communicate insights, repeat: the job of an Applied Scientist is about as cross functional as it gets. In my experience, this has meant delivering interpretable statistical analyses, building reliable ETL pipelines, and, on occasion, even devloping new algorithms; whatever it takes to pragmatically make and support well-informed business decisions.
Previously, I have
- authored a Python package implementing tracking algorithms for time series,
- designed algorithms for anomaly detection and event correlation in ITOM data,
- increased partner team engagement of Bing's large scale A/B testing framework,
- discovered impactful trends in O365 customer support data,
- built and improved home valuation models in real estate markets, and
- fixed numerically unstable financial software for pricing exotic derivatives.
Below, please enjoy my extended form resume. If you'd prefer a more curated version applicable to your particular scenario, please reach out. My email is email@example.com.